Invitation for bids for 2018/19
The British Council invites bids for the provision of the following services from suitably qualified companies’ to start with immediate effect.
|Reference number||Tender no. BC/04/2018|
|Closing date||Wednesday 25 April 2018|
- Service and maintenance of canon photocopiers.
- Service and maintenance of Alcatel telephone system and fax machines.
- Provision of car hire services
- Supply of office stationery.
- Service of IT equipment (printers, projectors and servers).
- Fumigation services
- Service and maintenance of air conditioners at office and residence.(all split units)
- Provision of printing services (printing of leaflets, flies, T-shirts, etc)
- Service and Maintenance of fire extinguishers and horse reels.
- Provision of general maintenance of office building and official residence (plumbing, Electrical, masonry, painting, carpentry, etc.)
How to apply
Tender documents can be obtained at the British Council office, ground floor during office hours (07.30 hours to 15.30, Monday to Friday).
A non-refundable fee of Tshs 100,000/= (Tanzanian shillings one hundred thousand only) for each tender document must be paid to our Customer Service Team and the copy of the receipt must be attached when returning the tender document.
Interested parties should submit their bid(s) for one or more of the above services in a sealed envelope, clearly marked indicating the service(s) to be rendered “i.e.
TENDER FOR PROVIDING ………………………SERVICES” addressed to:
P.O. Box 9100
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
The closing date for the receipt of tenders will on 25 April 2018 at 15.30, and tender opening will be on 27 April 2018 from 13.00 - 14.00. All those who have submitted a bid are invited to attend or send their representatives.