Registering for a course at the British Council is easy.
- Explore our unrivalled range of English courses.
- Book a level test so we can help you choose the best course for you.
- Contact us or visit us from Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 08.30 and 16.00 and Tuesdays and Thursdays between 08.30 and 18.00 to arrange the time most suitable for you.
Call us at +255 (0) 22 2165 300 or +255 (0) 686 888 000 or visit us our office at the corner of Samora Avenue/ Ohio Street P.O Box 9100 Dar es Salaam
- Pay TZS 48,000 on the test date at our office or deposit the payment at Standard Chartered Bank (Acct Name: British Council, Acct No: 99001 CF). Don't forget to bring your receipt on the day of the level test.
- Visit our teaching centre to take your level test.
- The written test and interview will take between 60 and 90 minutes.
- At the end of the level test you will find out your English language level.
- We will then help you choose the most suitable course so you can register and pay.
- You can either deposit your payment and return the deposit slip to get your booking confirmation
- Send the deposit slip to customer service, you can scan or take a picture of the payment receipt and type COURSE PAYMENT on the subject line. Include the full name of the student and the preferred timetable to book your place.