Registering for a course at the British Council is easy.
- Explore our unrivalled range of English courses.
- Book a level test so we can help you choose the best course for you.
- Contact us or visit us from Monday to Friday between 08.30 and 16.00 to arrange the time most suitable for you.
Call us at +255 (0) 22 2165 300 or +255 (0) 686 888 000 or visit us our office at the corner of Samora Machel Avenue and Ohio Street
- Pay TZS 48,000 on the test date at our office or deposit the payment at Standard Chartered Bank (Acct Name: British Council, Acct No: 99001 CF). Don't forget to bring your receipt on the day of the level test.
- Visit our teaching centre to take your level test.
- The written test and interview will take between 60 and 90 minutes.
- At the end of the level test you will find out your English language level.
- We will then help you choose the most suitable course so you can register and pay.
- You can either deposit your payment and return the deposit slip to get your booking confirmation
- Send the deposit slip to customer service, you can scan or take a picture of the payment receipt and type COURSE PAYMENT on the subject line. Include the full name of the student and the preferred timetable to book your place.