Do you want your team to take their professional English-language skills to the next level?
At the British Council Dar es Salaam we provide a range of professional skills courses for corporate clients. We can provide professional skills courses either at your workplace or at our centrally located teaching centre.
Our courses are designed with the various dynamics of the modern workplace in mind. We will help your staff to improve their practical usage of English and develop their professional skills.
We offer various courses for our corporate clients, including:
- Business English
- Presentation Skills
- Report and Email Writing
· Our courses can be personalised to suit your logistical and practical needs. We will provide:
- A private consultation with you to understand your exact requirements
- A needs-analysis to enable us to ensure we meet your needs
- Participatory and engaging courses which are designed with your specific context in mind
- The opportunity for your staff members to engage fully with the English language in a work context
- Continual follow up and care
- Assessment and certification, as required.
If you want your team to reach the next level with their professional English and practical workplace skills then you can contact our customer service team directly and arrange a free consultation. You can access our full course directory from our downloads section below.
If you would like to register for a professional course as an individual, please contact our customer service to be added to our waiting list for the next time we open a public course.
How to contract a private course
Phone: Landline +255 (0)22 2165300 or Mobile +255 (0) 686 888 000