The British Council is committed to protecting the health of our learners. At this time, due to the Covid-19 crisis, we are moving all of our consultations online.
Registering for a course at the British Council is easy:
STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
The consultation will be an opportunity to discuss your course options.
- Choose a suitable time and date for your consultation.
- Consultations take place online using Zoom or WhatsApp.
- The consultation is free.
STEP 2 - COMPLETE A SHORT ONLINE LEVEL CHECK
Once you have booked a consultation, you will receive a unique link to the online level check.
- The online level check is a short quiz with 30 multiple-choice questions.
- You will have 30 minutes to complete it.
- Please complete the level check before your consultation.
STEP 3 - JOIN YOUR ONLINE CONSULTATION
Our expert advisors will discuss your online level check results and find you a suitable course.
- The consultation will take between 10 and 20 minutes.
STEP 4 - REGISTER FOR A COURSE
After your consultation, you can register and pay for your chosen course.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for the courses.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.