Credit: Slingshot Media
Fly higher with UK professional qualifications
We’re able to give you access to some of the most valuable UK based professional qualifications that will see your career soar. And you don’t need to leave the country to get the qualification.
Our staff will make sure you have a simple and straightforward experience, from the moment you register for your professional exam to the day you get your results.
We’ll look after the whole process, from providing the exam venue and professionally trained supervisor to having your exams processed by the exam board.
All you need to do is prepare for your exam and turn up on exam day.
Who we partner with
You can study with several top professional bodies and take your exams in Tanzania. We work with:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
- College of Estate Management (CEM)
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH)
- APMG International
- Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
- Cambridge Assessment Admissions Tests
For any other professional exams you would like to enquire about, please contact us for more information.
How do you register?
It’s really easy to register for your professional exams.
- First get in touch with your education institution and register your exam directly with them. You need to do this at least one month before your exam.
- Contact us to discuss the arrangements for sitting your exam with us.
- Complete and return the application form (see downloads section below).
How much does it cost?
Our fees do not include costs charged by the exam board. Please get in touch with the exam board to discuss their costs.
Our fees are 225,000 TZS per paper, plus courier charges.