Now’s the time to learn English from the comfort of your own home or workplace with our high-quality online courses.
Join others just like you. Take control of your learning by choosing a study package that fits your needs. With smaller class sizes your individiual and specific learning needs will be recognised.
- Interact in the class in pairs and small groups
- Be guided by your expert British Council teacher throughout
- Focus on your communication skills in written and spoken English
Duration: 6 weeks
Course format: Attend live online classes with our British Council teachers and study independently on our interactive platform
Class format: Twice weekly 90 minute live classes, plus one hour of online guided learning
Price: Tzs 300,000
The benefits you’ll notice
- The timetable is set at convenient times so you can plan your learning around your other activities.
- A teacher interacts with the class as before, working together through the lesson activities – reading, writing, speaking and listening. All in real time. All interactive and lively as before.
- Our teaching team are the best, most experienced and trusted teachers ready to work with you with feedback and advice and skilful guidance as before.
- You are in complete control and have total oversight. You download Zoom. We send you access credentials and the programme is assured with world-class data protection policies and practices in place.
How you'll learn
- through a communicative, focused syllabus with lots of speaking practise with your expert teacher and classmates
- through a range of interactive activities which will build and maintain interest and motivation
What you'll learn at each level
The learning programme is carefully set out for each level – with new items introduced along with the familiar to build confidence, with well judged progress.
At elementary level simple everyday topics provide a pathway for learning new vocabulary, leading to useful conversations and writing.
At pre- and intermediate levels the focus of learning broadens to include disussions on personal opinions and views on social and workplace topics. More challenging interactions are introduced including debate, information sharing and essay and email writing.
Upper intermediate levels widen the scope even more. Learners learn to express or seek opinions on life and work issues. More challenging viewpoints and contexts are dealt with including hypothetical and imaginary.
Booking a consultation
To make sure you are comfortable in your lessons we will work out your English level for you. To do this you need to book a free online consultation with us. If you want to find out more about this process, you can on our Register for a course - adults page.